We are the Meranova Bed & Breakfast.
We are located at 458 Virginia Ln, Dunedin, FL 34698.
Our telephone number is (727) 733-9248.
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website address is www.meranova.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to our email updates, fill out a contact form, or make a reservation.
- When subscribing to our email updates or filling out a form on our site, you will be asked to enter your name, phone number, and e-mail address. This is so we can follow up on your inquiry or send marketing materials.
- When making a reservation you will be asked to enter your name, phone number and e-mail address, billing address, and credit card information. This is so we can process your reservation.
- You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How we use your personal information
The personal information that we collect from you may be used to:
- To place a reservation for you to stay at the Meranova Bed & Breakfast.
- To improve our website (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for email updates will be used to send you emails when news and events are posted to the website. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email).
How do we protect your information?
The Meranova Bed & breakfast implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information every time visit our website, including when you place a reservation using an SSL secured checkout. The information you enter in the checkout process is encrypted. In most internet browsers you will see a padlock next to the address bar when you are viewing the secure pages on our website (‘https’). We don’t share your personal information with anyone. We use it only as outlined in this policy.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
The Meranova Bed & Breakfast
458 Virginia Ln
Dunedin, FL 34698